St. Columba’s N.S

 

St. Columba's N.S

St.Columba's Girl's and Infants School opened its doors in October 1925. Currently we have 391 pupils on roll. We have a Principal, fourteen classroom teachers, two Learning Support teachers, a Resource teacher and two Language teachers. Our ancillary staff includes the school Secretary, the school Caretaker

 We offer a wide variety of after-school activities. These can vary but usually include art, ballet, basketball, drama, fit club, French, gymnastics, homework club, Irish dancing and short -tennis. We at St. Columba's school are delighted and very proud to have been awarded the Green Flag, an acknowledgement of the hard work done in our school to help improve our environment. The President Mary McAleese visited our school early in the new-year to raise our Green Flag it was a great privilage and honour for all concerned. (For more details see our website)


If you would like to find out more about our school, do not hesitate to contact us in person, by e-mail or click on the link below to view our school website.

www.stcolumbaionard.net